October 28, 2011

Transgender craziness: Boy who wants to be a Girl Scout!

A story broke out recently (See story on ABC on a seven year old boy named Bobby Montoya, who likes to play with dolls, dress like little girls and wanted to be in the Girl Scouts.  The Girl Scouts initially rejected him because he has “boy parts,” but according to some sources the Girl Scouts have backpedaled and now are saying that they are inclusionary and transgendered children are allowed.

As I kept reading story after story on this poor little boy who has a mother who for some reason believed she must teach her boy that it’s ok to want to be a girl.  Why in today’s society is there so much gender confusion? What is wrong with a mother who decides that just because her boy likes dolls she must now dress him up and treat him like a little girl? This mother says that her son knew since he was two years old that he wanted to be a girl. Really? At two years old?

The mother, Felisha Archuleta said:

“I thought Bobby would grow out of it,” she said. “For birthdays, he asked for ponies. He had a princess birthday, and last year when he turned 7, he had a Rapunzel birthday. I have just basically supported him.”

She merely supported him or brainwashed him into believing that he is a girl! Who was responsible for him having a princess party and Rapunzel party? The boy? The mother is sadly just as confused as the Girl Scouts in not being able to tell that his like of girl toys (which is nothing wrong in itself) doesn’t means he has to be a girl!

To me it is child abuse to confuse a child at such a young age, to dress them up into their make believe world and send them to school only to be teased by children who are getting more confused by the day! And we wonder why kids commit suicide?

This family needs counseling. This family needs God in their lives. They need God’s word in their lives that will help them and anyone else confused with this transgender mess.

What saith the Lord about transgenderism? There is a book written by a man, KK Hofeling, who transgendered into a woman, and then went back to being a man. The description of his book on Amazon.com, “Transsexual Transformed by the Power of God” sums it up nicely:

Zechariah 12: 1: ”The Lord which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, AND FORMETH THE SPIRIT OF MAN WITHIN HIM.”

Riddle me this: Why would a man want to be a woman? Are some men really females trapped in male bodies? Do environment and upbringing have any bearing on the subject? Does God make a mistake at birth?

Come near and hear the true story of a post-operative transgendered ”male to female,” a man who turned his back on God and walked away from his calling to fulfill his own passion, lust, and desires in life, only to discover that he, like the prodigal son, was destined to return to his Father in heaven. Read about his controversial, up-close, and personal views on the subject as he relays them to the Word of God: the Holy Bible.

Now I haven’t read this book and nor do I know what has become of KK Hofeling, but now I have learned that not only are there ex-gays, but ex-transgenders too! His book would be a compelling book for any of us to read.  Another ex-transgendered man, Walt Heyer, has a book out called “Trading My Sorrows.”  Here’s an excerpt from his book’s webpage:

“From my earliest childhood I was sure I had been born into the wrong body. I struggled for nearly 35 years to accept and resolve the gender conflict within. I was diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder (GID) and approved for gender reassignment surgery.

Eight years after the surgery I was struggling again with “the wrong body” and regret came. I had to admit to myself that the surgery I so desperately sought years before was not the correct treatment. I changed back to living in my male birth gender.

My thanks to Darrell Evans for his inspiring and powerful song, “Trading My Sorrows.” I have traded my sorrows for a relationship with Jesus Christ; my identity remains in Him. Walt Heyer

Both of these men are just a couple of examples of people who have changed back to what God originally made them and they both have a common denominator: their love for Jesus Christ! And takes a true relationship with God through Jesus Christ as the first step in complete acceptance of the body that God gave them.

Our country is in the midst of major bombardment from the LGBT community while they load their godless agenda on many clueless or rebellious people while at the same time godly standards are being ridiculed or accused of being hateful.  Even groups disguised as “Christian” are showing their disdain for God’s word by also showing their hatred to bible believing Christians.  The mother of this child has an agenda but I’m not sure if it’s simply to long for a little girl or she does want the world to know that its okay to be confused on whether one should be a boy or a girl.

True wisdom in how to live our lives begin with God because otherwise, nothing else will ever make sense.

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.” – Proverbs 1:7

________________________________________

Articles on Transgenderism and the Bible:

Transgendered Girl Scouts – by Chuck Colson (NEW!) (added 11/7/11)

Bible Question Box:  What about being Transgender?

What does the Bible say about transsexualism / transgenderism? Is gender identity disorder/gender dysphoria the result of sin?

What is a Biblical View of Transgendered People and Hermaphrodites?

Personal testimonies from ex-transgenders:

Read about Darrell, another ex-transgender’s story.  *Warning: Adult Material!

More on Walt Heyer with audio from “Americans for Truth About Homosexuality” website

© 2011 – 2012, Carlotta Morrow. All rights reserved.

Print Friendly

18 Comments »

1. Gali says:

It is impossible to teach a child a gender, they are born with it. Normally a boy is born with ‘boy brains’ and a girl is born with ‘girl brains’, but sometimes something goes wrong, en a child with boy parts can be born with a girl brain. I truly believe this child feels en thinks like a girl, her mother is only doing a good thing by supporting her child. Neither the child, nor the mother did something wrong, the child is born this way, society and upbringing can only change how she looks or dresses and presents herself to the outside world, but can and will never change how she feels at the inside, like the girl who she truly is.

From an open-minded christian from Belgium

2. Angela says:

Hello Carlotta,

I have read a few of your blog posts, and I think you may be able to offer a new insight to my situation.

I am a Roman Catholic business owner, wife and mother, married for 5 years, and proudly raising my daughter to love God.

I also have been secretly struggling with sin for as long as I can remember. I have transgender feelings; that is, I feel as though I was born in the wrong body and should have been born a man. I have also always had strong homosexual feelings, but never act on them. I have confessed these feelings to my priest many times, and prayed that God can help me free myself of them, but that never helps.

I have been struggling with this for many years, and my feelings of self-hate just get worse. I don’t want to feel this way, and I also don’t want to burden my friends and family with the knowledge of my sinful thoughts. I have been severely depressed as a result, and prayer and love for my family is sometimes all that gets me through.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for sharing your views and offering hope that there is a way out of this.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

Angela, we all struggle with things that cause self-hate and the best advice I can give on that is to recognize what is God’s will for your life. Meaning, if you already recognize that homosexuality is a sin, then God’s will for you is to appreciate the body that God placed you into – that of a woman. You are a wife – then another way of dealing with those torturous thoughts is to concentrate on your husband’s needs and not your own. Marriage is about selflessness, dying to self while concentrating on the other.

God is not going to zap any sinful thoughts or feelings from our lives – we must act against them. I have personally found that if I dwell so much on “me” then all those sinful thoughts just take over. When I’ve busied my thoughts on good things and on helping others, then the things that plague me begin to dwindle an no longer hold my thoughts hostage.

The apostle Paul best summed that up beautifully when he wrote in Philippians: “8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9

3. Shayna says:

Let he who is WITHOUT sin cast the first stone. God loves us unconditionally. Perhaps it is you who at a young age had such fear woven into the fiber of your early life that you are blind to conditions others suffer. Should a man with pour eyes never correct his vision? Should a person born with but one leg never get a prosthetic?
    When did Christ say it was okay for you to cast judgement? Are you without sin? Upon the cross Christ final words “So it is done”; do you not understand this? He died for us. HE DIED FOR US!

You sister, are a sinner just like me. I don’t judge you I accept you. I have to according to the way I see the bible.

If you hate me then you hate the God within me. If your God is the same as my God then you (by simple default)you hate God. Not in your words but in your actions. Is that not a greater injustice to God than a boy who self-identified as a girl? Perhaps a refresher on free will and the TEN COMMANDMENTS is in order.
    I assure you I am a devout believer in Christ and God. But remember Christianity religion are man made and based on fear. I base my beliefs on love and acceptance as spoken by Him my creator and my savior. May you find peace within sister. I do love you and forgive you for judging others.

Now a helpful little set of facts to shed some light as to why so many children are transgender now a days. It’s the same same reason girls are getting there periods as early as eight and nine years old. It’s same reason more men today have female type breast development, and yes it is why breast cancer has so sharply risen. It’s the hormones in the food. That my friend is a fact! You see a few decades back large cattle farmers had a sudden increase in the demand for beef. Not only a growing population of baby boomers but the sudden popularity of the burger stand and fast food. Now pay attention….

In order to continue to get meat to the market at a reasonable price cattle farmers had to finds a way to feed all these cows, and grass is expensive. Reminder: cows eat grass as God created them. So we started to feed the cows corn (cows would never eat corn on the range. This was great news to farmers to because now they had a high demand for a crop that was easy to grow and grew in many regions. To make it even more appealing; the U.S. government subsidized the corn farmers to allow them to sell the corn below their cost.
    So far this all sounds good right? We are feeding the masses, creating jobs, and advancing as a culture. Well not so much…You see the cow can’t digest corn effectively the second stomach can’t process it do to the starch and sugar found in corn and this caused the cows to produce a nasty little thing called E. coli O157:H7 and it is nasty. So the cattle farmers got scared as did the corn growers and they got approval from FDA to treat the cows with hormones. Yep the very part of a woman’s DNA that, well makes her a woman. So you see the hormones in the beef are to blame. We have basically been altering our own genetic code my medicating our children (from conception) by eating processed beef.
    Don’t believe me? Tell me this how many (life long) vegetarian parents have trans children? I have never heard of any. How many Amish transgender children are there? I don’t know of one documented case.

It is very safe to say Transsexual people are more or less afflicted with this condition. We don’t choose it we have been infected with it. For me I had to accept it some years ago. You see I was born a boy and lived a life of shame for many years. Growing up seeing transgender people treated like freaks and sinners and me horrified. I grew thinking I too was a freak, pervert, sinner. I prayed to God for relief from this sick obsession over and over. I prayed I might wake up in the right body. I did my best to be like other boys. Football, dirt bikes,tried to be rough and tumble, tried not to cry., joined the ARMY, got married. It only got worse. Drugs booz and sex didn’t rid me of it either. Now many years later I am educated, aware and of solid faith in Christ the savior and God Our Father and a Transgender.

I hope I have opened eyes and broadened your awareness of the world we live in.
    I am but a messenger of peace, love, and acceptance trying to live in God’s will for me.

God Bless you and all who read this.

Shayna

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

Shayna, there hasn’t been any judgement on transgenders here on this blog except for the criticism of parents and others who push children to further gender confusion instead of helping them understand their true sexual identities. Contrary to what you think, Christians ARE commanded to judge one another to the extent of educating and disciplining for the purpose of growing spiritually (1 Corinthians 5:9-13 and 2 Timothy 3:16). Not for condemning one to hell which Christ Himself said He wouldn’t do for right now (John 3:17 – Judgement comes later!)

If you dare to, please read some of the comments made by ex-transgender Walt Heyer who says that there is no such thing as changing your gender. You may have the operation to make physical changes, but your gender remains the same. That’s why some male transgendered women can still have babies. They may look like men but they are truly still women.

Thanks for sharing your views Shayna, but please read on and especially what the scriptures have to say about accepting onesself as God made you. The references I have listed at the end of the article.

4. ANONOPS says:

You show what being a christian should truly be about.

To the author of this blog.

First off;

What we wrote to you was not in of itself a threat. We would never take action to harm your person. We simply do not appreciate your slandering and your transphobia as well as your homophobia. While the internet is a forum for free speech, and as that is the core of our beliefs, we will never attempt to prevent you from voicing your opinion. What we do not accept, however, is when people take that freedom too far.

In addition;
    We would like to point out that we, the members of anonymous, are many. To attempt to trace back to us, would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack.
    That being said, we would like to make it explicitly clear, that we are not threatening your person in any way shape or form. That is not how we function. What we are saying, is that should your transphobia and homophobia continue in a manner that is derogatory, spiteful, or in any manner that may lead to harmful comments, the action we will take, will simply be to remove this site. that is all.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    We are coming

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

That’s fine Anonops. You must do what you feel you need to do while I’ll do likewise. I haven’t slandered anyone but merely shared the truth. And as we all know, the truth can sometimes hurt (Proverbs 27:6). Christ promised us that we will be hated for His name sake (Matthew 10:22), so if people can crucify the Lord who never hurt anyone but loved His creation immensely, then who am I to get riled up when someone makes a threat to take my blog down? Naw, that is nothing compared to what my Lord suffered so if my blog comes down it will not be the end of the world for me and nor will it stop me sharing God’s word with people.

It would be nice however, if you could give examples along with your accusations. Slander? Derogatory? Spiteful? Those are some pretty strong words you used to describe me and this site. If I have stepped out of bounds in any of my actions, I am not too big to seek forgiveness. But you do have to make it clear what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for making it clear that you aren’t threatening to take my life, although there are some crazies out there who would probably root you on if you wanted to. But my prayer will be that your heart will cease being hardened and truly seek after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and your love for Him shown by the way you live.

5. Joe says:

why is this wrong in your eyes?
    to be christian is to be like christ and hate and telling others that something like this is wrong is not to be like christ. I believe in God, I am gay, I do not go to church because I know what to believe already: I believe in love. Why don’t you? Love thy neighbor.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

Joe, love thy neighbor is the second of the two greatest commandments in the bible (Matthew 22:36-40). What people often neglect is the first: to love God with all your soul, your heart and mind! The measure of that love is through obedience and Jesus Christ makes it very clear what it means to love Him when he says,

“If you love Me, keep My commandments.” John 14:15

What was striking to me about the ex-transgenders that I shared in this post is that they felt trapped until they became born again. They became truly free after exercising their love for Christ by just being whom they were created as. These men were exercising their love for our Lord and now it truly shows.

So Joe my challenge for you is that if you truly love God, is it showing in your lifestyle? Do you really love Jesus?

6. ANONOPS says:

You people and your sick comments disgust us. Across the world there are many people who are transgendered. In fact, most muslim countries MUSLIM countries while very sick and demented when it comes to homosexuality, do not view transexuality in that same light. Research it.

In addition.

As I am sure that you remember the Westboro Baptist Church incident…

This is a warning to you.

We have become aware, of your……Distastefull views on transgenderism and sexuality.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    We are coming.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

I normally don’t post these types of comments on my blog, but just in case some foolishness comes about my person, folks will have someone to trace back to.
      And yes, I removed your website publicly so no one will visit your disturbing site.
      Other than that, you are still free to post comments as long as from here on out you aren’t threatening anyone – anymore!
      Peace!

7. Nichi Smith says:

Transsexuality is a physical defect. It has been proven that transwomen have female brains despite their male bodies. So stop hating because there is no god, anyway.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

Nichi, there are many biological reactions to what we determine start from the brain…but the truth of the matter it doesn’t excuse us from obeying God. So in other words, if you were created a female then God wants you to act like a female and male – male.

There is no God? To say there is no God places yourself in the position that you are all knowing. Are you? Can you say emphatically that you are 100% sure there is no God? It makes one look very foolish to make that statement.

The fool has said in his heart,
      “There is no God.”
      They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
      There is none who does good. – Psalm 53:1

8. Fearfully_&_Wonderfully_Made says:

I remember when I was in elementary school (in the 1960s) there was a young boy in our class, very outgoing and intelligent, who loved to play with dolls and with the girls at recess. He hated playing with the boys. Then one day he came to us in tears and said he had to stop playing jacks and hopscotch and dolls with us and was being forced to play with the boys. All of us girls were outraged for him as we loved him as one of our own. (Precursor to the present-day feminist movement…) I remember at the tender age of about 8 or 9 telling my mother how awful the teachers were to force this little boy to play with the other boys and not with us girls any more. I was so shocked when my mother said that no, what the adults were doing was right, and that we girls should try to encourage this boy to play with the boys. I didn’t understand what was happening, but back then we trusted our parents and teachers to want what was best for us. We didn’t discussed the underlying issues because in our young world they didn’t even exist and our parents tried to protect us so we could have an innocent childhood for as long as possible. (In fact I never learned about those things until my late teens.)

But now on looking back, all I can think is God blessed our community back then, because even though we were all from different backgrounds, all the adults were unified in trying to help this family get their young boy to play and identify with the other boys. Back then, the adults were more sensible, and the whole society also had more respect for God’s Word then too. My heart breaks for this little boy Bobby and for his confused mother as well. How could she even allow his name and identity to be put in the news at the age of 7 over such an issue shows how confused she is. One day she will regret these things and I’m sure he will ask her why she didn’t try to help him.

But now the culture is demanding all these things be out in the open and accepted as normal. In fact, I just saw on the news today that a TV show called Glee is going to show teenage homosexual sex on their show. One of the arguments by these confused people is actually a thinly-veiled threat–that young people will commit suicide if we don’t normalize these ungodly things.

Maybe the real reason more young people are committing suicide is because the adults are caving and no one is studying The Word or being submissive to their Creator. People need an Anchor in their lives. The homosexual / transgender / anything-goes lifestyle does not provide a realiable anchor. Life is confusing enough but to add this lifestyle to the mix is suicide of the whole society.

Romans Chapter 1 is an excellent example of the downward spiral of what happens when God lets people have the evil desires of their heart. My prayer is that this little boy Bobby’s mother will read the Bible and allow God to talk to her heart before it is too late and her son has to endure unspeakable damage. I also pray that she happens to see this blog of yours, Carlotta, with the important scriptural information you provide.

Once again, Carlotta, thank you for allowing me time to “vent” my frustration a little. I appreciate your insight and timely blog articles as always.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

F&WM, EXCELLENT COMMENTARY! Your vent is my vent also! I am so frustrated and disgusted with our society and weak-minded parents that I could SCREAM!!! But instead, I have found myself in more prayer, more blogging, more talking than ever before!

I believe the same as you do that these young suicide victims are growing in numbers because of the false information being fed to them. They are being forced to come out as “normal” but find that they aren’t and they are too young to deal with the consequences. But as you shared in Romans 1, all of this is prophesied as the immorality is spiraling out of control world-wide, but especially in our culture!

My prayer is also for little Bobby’s mother and grandmother to wake up and look to Christ and His word found in the bible. Then they would know to raise that little boy as a BOY. My boys have sisters and they have played with some of the girls toys before, but that didn’t mean I dress them up as little girls and tell them they are girls as a result! They were ushered to their boy toys and thank God, because my 6’9″ 250 lb son sure would look funny getting in touch with his feminine side!

Thank you so much for your very insightful words – and let’s pray together that more parents seek God’s wisdom and not the world’s!

9. Tammy Grant says:

I have my concerns about keeping my daughters in girl scouts. This is certainly not something I support. I see Girl Scout has taken a major stand on this issue that is going to change the world in athe very negative way.

• Carlotta Morrow
      Twitter: christocentric
      says:

Tammy I totally agree that this will impact everything negatively. We have same-sex marriage legalization to thank for that. That was the beginning of the end of any sense of morality in our nation and and now it’s “anything goes.”

The Girl Scouts is just one organization among many that will succumb to the LGBT agenda of complete acceptance. And without standing on biblical principles of gender uniqueness there is no way these folks will ever completely get it! Pray for our lost nation! Pray that folks come to a very real relationship with Jesus Christ!